Ongoing Recruitment at the Coca-Cola Bottling Company
The Coca-Cola Company is a multinational company that deals in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of beverage products. In the year 1869, it was founded by a Pharmacist who goes by the name John Stith Pemberton who later sold the company to Asa Griggs Candler who then incorporate the company in the year 1892.
A recent survey has proven that in the world today, the company is the leading producer of non-alcoholic and beverage drinks. The company headquarters is in Atlanta, Georgia. The company strictly prohibits any form of discrimination throughout its hiring process.
We currently have openings for self-motivated, goal-oriented, and highly experienced personal to fill various openings in the different sections of the organization. It’s however important to have exceptional customer service skills, impeccable organization, and planning skills and can meet the physical demand of the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle the effective receiving of packages to the warehouse
- Responsible for the effective loading of products to trucks
- Convey packages, products, and other materials from receiving area to the warehouse
- Responsible for the effective sorting of packages for shipments within the warehouse
- Responsible for the effective weighing of packages
- Using a forklift to convey packages within the warehouse
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can thrive under pressure
- Good planning and organization skills
- Critical thinking and effective analytical skills
- Strong and energetic
- Capable of excelling under little or no supervision
- Good communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Flexible working hours
- Can excel in different working environment